Website Wilderness Edge Retreat & Conference Centre Wilderness Edge Retreat & Conference Centre
Wilderness Edge Retreat & Conference Centre
Welcome! We specialize in hosting Christian group retreats.
A dynamic adminstrative manager for the hospitality industry will be a manager with duties including coordinating daily with staff members on tasks and operations, supervising staff members, and adhering to a high level of customer service.
To ensure success as an adminstrative manager, you should have an exceptional understanding of the hospitality industry and display an aptitude for customer service. Ultimately, a top-notch hospitality manager should have excellent managerial skills and the ability to communicate with personnel and customers effectively.
Administrative Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing, and managing the daily operations of the hospitality staff to ensure efficiency.
- Supervising staff members and communicating the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Checking the quantity and quality of supplies and equipment daily, such as guest amenities.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service according to company operating procedures.
- Attending any complaints logged by guests in a professional and timely manner.
- Performing monthly evaluations of staff members according to performance and participation.
- Preparing the monthly budget of the hospitality division and creating expenditure reports for senior management review.
- Recruit and train new personnel.
- Book keeping and payroll skills a definte asset.
- When the adminstrative role is not a full work day you will assist another departments such as housekeeping ro kitchen.
- We have private guest room accomidation available at no cost to our staff and you will be put in our inhouse call schedule.
Administrative Manager Requirements:
- Past experience in hospitality management, business, office administration, or relevant fields.
- Excellent managerial skills and the ability to lead, motivate, and communicate with staff members.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid knowledge of customer service and the ability to resolve conflict in a calm and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pinawa, Manitoba: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- We have private guest room accomidation available at no cost to our staff on a limited bases
We are an EOS – Entrepreneurial Operating System based businesses:
- Quarterly Meetings
- Level 10 Meetings
- Accountability Chart
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.