Testimonial protocol is an important lens to view through. The clients of Wilderness Edge Retreat and Conference Centre all bring unique circumstances, aims, methodologies, goals, expertise and experiences to the table.
As a retreat and conference centre offering event expertise, the services that we render, the strategies that we recommend and the solutions that ultimately are adopted, while implementing our Methodology, are unique for each event.
The testimonials presented on our site cannot be viewed as “typical” results because each client came to us with unique needs and each was provided with unique solutions or recommendations.
Each testimonial should be viewed and interpreted as a unique case study (some with more detail than others, but each presenting insight into that company’s specialized experience with our event experts). Each client’s event goals, maturity as a group, positioning, potential attendee base and budget was different. Wilderness Edge Event Experts advice to each client, while true to our central methodology, was unique. Each client used our event experts services in a unique way and each measured its success differently.
Summary of client results
If you’ve arrived at this page after viewing a summary of results, please take the following factors into consideration when reviewing it:
- The summary of results is information many of our clients have elected to share with us.
- “Event Improvement” reflects growth over the specific metric that we were engaged to improve.
- In some instances the information that was used to measure the results of our efforts were collected by us and in some instances cannot be verified since we relied upon reports prepared by our clients.
- Client experiences that were not reported to us could materially affect the results listed in this summary.
- Client results are unique and yours may vary.
- Changes in event conditions, available talent, competitive forces, client capabilities and other factors may affect your results and there is no assurance of the results that you may achieve.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NOW
1. If you’d like us to host your group event — to dramatically improve your retreat, conference or gathering experience and build stronger human connections (like we did for all those groups), then claim your FREE Group Consult session. On this free phone consultation, one of our group retreat experts will discuss your goals and suggest a plan of action to increase your satisfaction rating from any previously held group event.
2. If you’d like to learn more about experiential group events and building stronger human connections on your own for free, go to our “Learning Zone” page, where you can download templates of winning group retreat outlines. Or, if you’d like us to build your organizations in-house capabilities (not for free), then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
3. If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our “Careers” pages.
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.