One Stop Conference Centre
Organizing conferences and meetings is made all the more easier and less time consuming with our Conference Centre. We like to think of it as the centre for celebrations, gatherings, networking and just plain fun. Our unique conference spaces cater to conferences events of all scales. Wilderness Edge is located in central Canada and is the largest and most flexible conference venue and exhibition space east of Winnipeg, just a short 60 minutes away. With 20 year experience we have become the goto for events wanting a forest and lake setting in Manitoba.
CONFERENCE CENTRE AND MEETING ROOMS FOR ALL OCCASIONS
Ideal for business meetings, training, presentations, conferences or special occasions, room layouts can be specifically designed to meet your needs. Wilderness Edge Retreat and Conference Centre provides you with affordable and flexible solutions. Sized for 8 to 350 people, our meeting rooms spaces become your dedicated conference centre rooms while you are with us and include free Wi-Fi, a large screen TV and options for access to in-room coffee and snacks services allowing you to focus on your event and let us look after everything else. Our Manitoba Room features a wonderful view overlooking the Winnipeg River through one glass wall, and a view of our flowered courtyard through the other.
Conferences Centre Checklist
1. Location: Located in the forested town of Pinawa, surrounded by the Whiteshell Provincial Park
2. Lodging Accommodations: Lodging. Conference Centre Meeting rooms, Dining Area, Courtyard, Outdoor Activities are all located all within the one single 84,000 sq. ft. complex.
3. Availability: Check our availability. Contact Us.
4. Suitability: We are located in a park like setting 60 minutes from Winnipeg, with 100+ guest rooms and 5 meeting rooms, the largest indoor room seats a maximum of 200 people and the largest outdoor tented area seats 300 people.
5. Costs: Costs per adult attendee with meals is very competitive and we offer special reduced pricing for teens and childern. See our PRICING page oor use the Get Instant Quote below to recieve a competitive price quote in a wilderness park setting.
6. Staffing: We provide an event manager as your main point of contact and provide the staffing to host your food services, meeting room setup options and team building activities.
7. Facilities: We provide free wi-fi in both the guest and meeting rooms. We carry audio/visual equipment, microphones, tables, chairs and break-out rooms as well as a large central courtyard, outdoor hot tub, cedar sauna, tubes and raft rentals and other outdoor activities.
8. Food Services: Hungry? Not at our events! We provide full hot buffet breakfast, lunch and supper as well as a 9pm snack to make sure everyone goes back bigger than when they came. We also provide the option of special diet meals and allergy options.
Learn more about our amazing venue by contact us using the buttons at the bottom of this page!
|Meeting Rooms||Occupancy with chairs||Notes|
|Avery Room||20||Lower level.|
|McCoy Lounge||30||Main Floor.|
|Pinawa Room||40||Main Floor. 2 adjoining breakout rooms that hold 8 people each|
|Aggasiz Room||160||Lower level.|
|Manitoba Room||200||Overlooking Winnipeg River. Small kitchen. Main Floor.|
|Overflow Area||20||Main Floor. Across from McCoy Lounge.|
|White Tent Venue||200 to 600||Overlooking Winnipeg River, 60 Boat Marina and Boreal Forest|
Our buffet services with special diet and meal options make booking your event as simple as possible. Governments, Charity Organizations, Business and Churches organizations make up the highest portion of our bookings. Being located only one hour from Winnipeg, Wilderness Edge Conference Centre offers the best that Manitoba has to offer by complementing your Meeting or Event with Boreal forest scenery and eco-tourism opportunities.
GUEST ROOM ACCOMIDATIONS
Featuring 100+ guest rooms and suites, we have a variety of guest accommodations to match to both single travelers and those in couples or with a children. Several of the rooms feature kitchen’s or kitchenettes and log beds to make your stay as relaxed as possible.