Tube Rentals as featured in Travel Manitoba, Explorethe204, Narcity, GRFilms, Trailpeak and others…
Tube Rentals, Canoe Rentals, and Raft Rentals are perfect for those seeking amazing Manitoba Retreats and Adventures.
There’s a reason why thousands of people flock towards Pinawa during the summer months. The ultimate spot for all of your tubing, canoe and rafting adventures. Wilderness Edge offers excursion opportunity to anyone who dares to take on the channel. Located just one hour away from Winnipeg, we provide tubing and rafting adventures with equipment rentals, all at a fair price. You can also power pack the experience with one of our complete day trips, overnight or weekend packages.
TUBE RENTALS / RAFT RENTALS / CANOE RENTALS
What to bring for Tube Rentals
- We strongly recommend NOT taking your keys on the river – the locksmith is expensive!
- Please leave valuables at home or locked up.
- If your own properly fitted child life jackets (we do not supply child life jackets or life jackets for those needing a chest size larger than 54 inches (bring adequate adult supervision for each child).
- Sunblock, preferably waterproof sunblock that is safe to the environment
- Water Shoes (there is gravel in the launching area and mud in the ending area, plus these help to prevent you from cutting your feet)
- Flip Flops or Sandals
- Snacks (crackers, sunflower seeds, pretzels, chips, etc.), however, we do have a Solo store beside us here in Pinawa if you need a few things including ice.
- Change of clothes (we do have a changing area for after the float in our 1st East lower level)
- Towel to dry off after you rinse off at our shower station
- Water (regardless of what else you bring, have water with you to stay hydrated)
- Cell phone with dry bag/box in case of emergencies (highly recommended)
- Extra bags for clothes or trash, however, we do supply bags for trash
- Dry box/bag to keep wallets or anything else dry
- Sombrero (Hahaha)
- Inexpensive Sunglasses (possibly with a safety strap to prevent losing them)
- Cooler (52-quart coolers fit perfectly in the cooler carrier tubes, smaller ones also work). The Pinawa Solo store has ice for sale and they are located right beside us, if you don’t want to bring your own. PLEASE NOTE bringing alcohol onto the river is illegal in Manitoba.
- Ball or Frisbee if you want to stop and play along the way.
- Beverages of choice (cans or plastic bottles are preferred, glass is not allowed)
- Waterproof radio
- Waterproof watch
- Waterproof camera in case something amazing happens
- Squirt Guns, Water Toys
You may see
- other people tubing, canoeing, kayaking, etc
- When you see the suspension bridge, it’s time to exit the water! To your left just BEFORE the bridge, there is a landing area! Warning! If you fail to exit BEFORE the bridge, prepare to sleep in the wilderness. :) There are no other exit spots after the bridge!!
Non-refundable / non-transferable to another date or time. If heavy rain or lightning at the time of launch 100% refunds will be provided and no tubes will go out. If there is light rain or normal weather then no cancellations or refunds are provided.
No refunds for no shows. Showing up more than 15 minutes late without phoning ahead 204.753.2535 may result in your booking being canceled and no refund provided. We need our tubes and rafts to go out on time so that they are back so that the next run is not delayed. Thanks for your understanding and being timely.
If you enjoy these types of water adventures, then so will your friends, so why not share it